Volunteers are a vital part of the running of our centre. Their time, energy and the skills they bring are invaluable.
Would you like to like to become a volunteer and:
- Learn new skills
- Share your skills for the benefit of others
- Meet new people
- Increase self confidence
- Make a positive contribution to your community
- Increase your chances of entering the paid workforce
- Choose from a range of volunteer positions
- Computer and Information Technology
- Cooking and assistance in the group meals program
Group Meals & Volunteering
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- Would you like to work with elderly people?
- Can spare 4 hours on a Monday and/or Thursday?
- Please call 5825 1774 for more information.